Aggregating and organizing big data is now more important than ever for companies with access to vast amounts of customer data. This requires companies to process and analyze data using analytics, visualization and data exploration capabilities. In turn, allowing companies to better comprehend and utilize the data to develop insightful action steps – in real-time.
Disruptive and leading-edge trends such as mobile, cloud and IoT (Internet of Things) are producing untapped, unstructured data, leaving valuable data unharnessed. Dealing with data exploration and advanced analytics should be accessible and easy to integrate. Enable your organization to maintain consistent accessibility, delivery, governance and security of data.
Eliminate data silos and use a single source for the management and quality control of data.Additionally, according to TIBCO customers using their data management tools, combining various sources of data is 5-10x faster than traditional integration methods.
INTERCONNECT EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE
Holistic on-premise, cloud to IoT device connectivity solutions democratize business data and information flow and put the power in the hands of decision makers who can truly make and add value to customer experiences and drive operational excellence. Give people instant access to the data they want, and make disparate big data, cloud and IoT services easier to use.
Leverage best in class integration technology and library of API’s to expedite messaging technology and newly defined micro-services to configure productivity driving applications and workflows. Open source inter operation provides flexible connectivity to modern services and cloud operation offerings or on-premise and hybrid solutions.
- Traditional physical data warehousing and ETL are lacking the flexibility of TIBCO®’s Data Virtualization software, which is 5-10X faster.
- Tackle the increasing data needs by providing data consistency, reuse, faster production times and continuous adaptation.
- Build and manage virtualized views and data services that access, transform, and deliver the data your business requires 4. Accelerate revenue, reduce costs and risk, improve compliance, and more.
- Gartner and Forrester project that data virtualization adoption will continue at new and existing firms.
Real-Time Competitive Advantage –Transform Your Business
- Consolidate information with the best in class visual, predictive and streaming analytics technology to optimize business operations and decision making in real-time.
- Use one platform to build intelligence in your business, generate actionable insights in real-time and capitalize on insight.
- Choose the right data source, analyze it and implement the results as a closed loop solution with built in continuous artificial intelligence AI- machine learning.
- Condense the time from analysis to insight with a real-time insight platform
- Build and score predictive models, perform root cause analysis and connect to smart systems for real-time decision support, automated action and continuous AI learning
- Real-time streaming data changes everything from up time, to innovation, revenue and customer relationships.
Uses Of Data Virtualization
a) A financial services firms using data virtualization needed to access data from all sources and securely deliver to innovative analytics and transnational applications.
- Delivered and integrated data at a fraction of physical warehousing and ETL rigidity, time and cost
- Transform data into easy-to-understand business data services that are easily shared whilst maintaining all the security, governance and audit-ability
b) One of the world’s largest oil and gas producers needed a way to provide access to information stored and managed in multiple systems and locations for analysis, reporting, and decision-making.
- Reduced overall development costs by 40 percent.
- Reduced risk.
- Increased revenue.
- Improved efficiency and resource allocation for greater competitiveness.
c) An eminent banks’ products were managed as separate lines of business (LOB’s) with each LOB team controlling the distributions of its data. However, alongside the company’s growth, audit problems, high data integration costs, increased risk and slower reconciliation also arose.
- Used as a virtual data mart spanning all LOBs, the bank was able to double their speed of time to market for reference data access projects.
- Integrate multiple disparate sources to retrieve a single view of customer data.
- Achieved a 300% ROI.
- Increase of 25% in data quality.
- Lowered the cost of data distribution by 83% (TIBCO).
Master Data Management (MDM) provides a platform to build and retain a centralized, reliable and complete source of data for all of your customers, suppliers, partners, employees, materials and other resources.
- Increase revenue growth by suitably responding to customers on their channel of choice.
- Access reliable data to deliver tailored cross-sell and up-sell offers to consumers.
- Provides a consolidated source of key master data on customers, products, and relationships between master data entities.
- Eliminate IT overhead, costs and drive operational efficiencies.
- Optimize your supply chain and improve inventory management, forecasting and customer service.
a) Business management can derive huge value on a variety of initiatives such as:
- Plan and support new product offerings.
- Increase the profitability of new product launches.
- Enable proactive customer marketing.
- Identify customer up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Deliver a higher quality of service that is tailored to customer’s specific need.
- Reduce and manage risks when acquiring new businesses.
b) A company providing mission-critical software and IT services to institutions in virtually every segment of the financial services industry successfully implemented TIBCO® MDM and witnessed many improvements. Their goal was to improve speed and accuracy and MDM provides better governance over authoring and updating of information.
- Knowledge and insight about customers and the customer experience grew.
- A single stream of information was created accomplished by tying sales and revenue data together.
- The company identified the products their using and made it easier to target the most appropriate customers.
- They saw a decrease in overall operational overhead, a drop in support time and in the amount of resources needed for development (TIBCO).
TIBCO announced that TIBCO EBX TM has been named a Leader in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management Solutions based on completeness of vision and ability to execute.
- Reduce risk, improve agility and reduce costs instead of managing shared data assets individually.
- Convert to a single solution that will manage, govern and share all master data, reference data, and metadata assets.
- Allows an analytic application to access and use data without requiring technical details about the data, such as how it is formatted or where it is physically located.
- Manage virtualized data-sets, bringing about fast, cost effective, immediate, business friendly applications.
TIBCO® Graph Database
Using concepts based on Graph Theory and Linear Algebra, TIBCO® Graph Database unveils the relationships between complex webs of data, data sources and data points.
- Enables users to quickly construct data and computational models that establish and reveal organizational relationships.
- Allows for the discovery, storage and conversion of dynamic data, optimizing insights, assets and processes.
- Quickly identify the root cause behind business opportunities or threats.
- Efficiently manage data for millions of IoT device attributes and features (programmable and non-programmable).
TIBCO Live DataMart
TIBCO Live DataMart allows operational users to subscribe to events across various protocols, store them in memory, aggregate them, and expose the data for analysis in live dashboards or provide it to other systems via APIs.
- Executes constant queries and calculations against high-speed streaming data and events, delivering real-time actionable insights through results and alerts.
- Understand your data immediately with instantly predictive analytics, automatic calculations, pattern-matching, and threshold limits on streaming and historical data from disparate sources (like real-time click stream, IoT , GPS, machine, market, and weather information).
- Instantly visualize and act on the updates being pushed to you and interact with the data through self-service queries, charts and alert rules.
a) A transportation and logistics company uses Live Datamart to override automated action in real time. Operators are able to monitor and make real-time adjustments to pre- and in-route schedules based on road conditions and weather; whilst the system pushes a message the driver to alert them of changes.
- Ability to monitor vehicles and performing real-time diagnostics such as fuel efficiency, acceleration, engine load, engine coolant, ambient air temperatures, and other measurements.
- More accurate delivery predictions by tracking the routes, trucks and roads are provided to the end customer.
- Saves money by continuously moving the freight by scheduling maintenance repairs ahead of time.
Increase efficiency across the entire organization by implementing TIBCO Rendezvous as your low-latency messaging solution and platform for high-speed data distribution.
- It is a widely deployed, fully distributed daemon-based peer-to-peer system.
- Eliminate bottlenecks and single points of failure.
- Rendezvous is fast, efficient and is simple to configure.
- Dynamic, source-based message routing.